Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09874 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,879 (руб 120,308) in Sochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)