Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10625 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,026 (руб 132,014) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (31 minutes ago)