Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,211 (13,061 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)