Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,295 (12,178 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (21 minutes ago)