Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12123 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,366 (69,010 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)