Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12145 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,428 (69,395 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)