Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.762 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,720 (33,743 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)