Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,506 (32,731 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)