Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,921 (26,139 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (36 minutes ago)