Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.785 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,612 (17,339 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)