Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,762 (4,025TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)