Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,994 (2,706TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)