Cost of living in Singapore compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,963 prices entered by 1,119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.676 DKK / SGD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,623 (SGD $6,121) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)