Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,381 (COL$4,869,970) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)