Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,285 (COL$4,870,766) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)