Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23977 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 81% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,646 (19,376₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)