Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23721 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,751 (24,243₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)