Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016.
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 62% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,368 in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)