Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.824 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,953 (8,436TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)