Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00176 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,056 (6,266,478 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)