Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,128 (12,405,177 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)