Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,205 (10,009,524 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)