Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,133 (RM9,162) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)