Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.599 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,251 (RM8,913) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)