Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06677 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,315 (₨139,518) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)