Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02105 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,469 (164,786 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)