Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05616 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,286 (218,768 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)