Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05794 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,608 (¥493,743) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)