Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06093 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,987 (¥377,275) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)