Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05734 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,257 (¥527,639) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)