Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05628 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,406 (¥486,954) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)