Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,947 (元7,915) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)