Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,937 (元11,915) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)