Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,783 (﷼ 50,081,261) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (44 minutes ago)