Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,192 (﷼ 49,282,382) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (37 minutes ago)