Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,485 (元16,966) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)