Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,628 (元13,702) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (41 minutes ago)