Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,406 (元11,188) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)