Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,407 (元19,095) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)