Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.663 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,205 (Dirham 10,345) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)