Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.721 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,395 (Dirham 10,686) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)