Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,455 (元17,421) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (18 minutes ago)