Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.948 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,799 (24,050元) in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yaroslavl' costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Singapore costs SGD $3.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)