Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,730 (元14,393) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)