Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,527 (元9,630) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)