Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.570 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,674 (RM5,524) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (35 minutes ago)