Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,364 (RM6,663) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (33 minutes ago)