Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.585 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,989 (RM9,457) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)