Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,989 (RM4,426) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)