Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,778 (RM8,734) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (33 minutes ago)