Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,036 (2,538 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (29 minutes ago)