Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.557 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,436 (4,082 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)