Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,111 (€2,291) in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)