Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,920 (€2,266) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)