Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24879 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,608 (26,560₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gdańsk costs 82,590 zł (about 1 hour ago)