Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22222 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,034 (27,153₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)