Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23977 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,456 (26,926₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)