Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,156 (13,661 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (29 minutes ago)