Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,267 (12,335 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 2 hours ago)