Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,505 (R$ 7,273) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)