Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,352 (R$ 7,388) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)