Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,346 (€1,660) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)