Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,637 (RM7,878) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)