Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00579 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,744 (₩4,099,602) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥730 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 115,000 (about 2 hours ago)