Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,987 (₩2,576,666) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)