Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,345 (₩4,196,462) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)