Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 987 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,827 (₩4,054,546) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)