Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05545 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,565 (¥406,922) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)