Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,263 (Rp 15,713,295) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)