Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,012 (Rp 19,298,994) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)