Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,242 (Rp 23,339,795) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (38 minutes ago)