Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,697 prices entered by 611 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.598 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,523 ($5,081) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)