Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,219 (7,647 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)