Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19425 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,672 (96,121 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)