Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07350 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,380 (Taka 250,052) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (44 minutes ago)