Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08739 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,141 (Taka 127,486) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)