Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,460 (€2,345) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)