Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.452 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,329 (€2,460) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)