Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,364 (C$3,587) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (24 minutes ago)