Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.264 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,538 (C$2,572) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)