Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.890 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,393 (C$4,784) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)