Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.122 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,238 (C$2,584) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)