Cost of living comparison between Sari, Iran and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,951 (﷼ 46,428,983) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)