Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,185 (﷼ 68,637,619) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)