Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,002 (﷼ 73,139,088) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)