Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06600 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,670 (₨101,062) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)