Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11713 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,720 (руб 117,134) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)