Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11744 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,061 (руб 179,337) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)