Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 723 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.796 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,160 (3,204KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)