Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.803 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,271 (3,490KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)