Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.789 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,698 (3,616KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)