Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.826 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,114 (3,166KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)