Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,718 (﷼ 73,682,491) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Salvador costs $300 (about 3 hours ago)