Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05557 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,297 (¥365,277) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)