Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,262 (¥411,899) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)