Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05941 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,789 (¥265,778) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)