Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05588 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,940 (¥392,613) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)