Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 DKK / STD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,330 (64,315,820 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (28 minutes ago)