Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,822 prices entered by 1,219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.258 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,751 (R$ 7,861) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)