Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,798 prices entered by 1,359 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.043 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,676 (R$ 5,227) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)