Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,789 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.187 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,483 (R$ 12,203) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Carlos costs R$ 4.95 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)